iMessage is the excellent app for ios and Mac users. If you want to use it in your Windows system then you can do that by following our guide. Now you can do that by following three ways to do that. You can do that using the ios simulator and even with the android emulator available there.
iMessage for Windows 7/7.1/8/8.1/10
There are many ways which you can use to install the ios apps on your Windows system but here is the few special one.
Now we are going through the first way to use iMessage on PC download where we are going to use the software called Bluestacks App Player.
This software is very easy to where it takes two minutes to install any app on this app. So, we will start here.
- Now you need that software in your system then you can download the safe software through this button.
- Now open the same software on your system.
- Now there are two methods to install the iMessage app in the software.
- Here you can download and install the app on official Google Play Store otherwise you can download the Apk format of the app and install it.
- You can go to the software then download and install the app through search bar or download the APk format of the app then open with the Bluestacks App Player.
- Now it takes seconds to install the app and the same app will open it.
iMessage for Windows using iPadian
iPadian is nothing but an ios emulator for Windows used to run ios apps. So, it is absolutely called as ios simulator. So, you can download and use it on your Windows PC.
- You can get the official version of this app by just going through the official website of this app.
- Directly install the app in Windows and launch it.
- As same as an android emulator, this app also gives you an experience of iPhone in Windows.
- Now search for iMessage app there. You can search it on search icon which is redirected to Apple Store.
- Now you can directly install the app through Apple store.
- Find the installed app is Apps section.
- Enjoy using it on your Windows system.
iMessage for PC using Chrome Remote Desktop
Here we are using a method where we are going to connect two computers. You can check them now.
- You need to get the two computers here. One must be Windows computer and another one must be running on Mac system. I mean you need to get an Apple.
- Then download and install most popular browser Google Chrome on both PCs. Now open the Chrome Remote Desktop on these computers and connect each with this.
- Here this feature helps you to exchange the programs on both computers.
- Now you can use iMessage by Chrome Remote Desktop in Windows system.